Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hello World,

Here are twenty things you might want to know about me:
1) my favorite color is
glitter.
2)I love, love, love the rain! 
3)I get restless if I live in one place too long.
4) I have to live near a body of water.
5) I love my family more than you will ever know. 
6) My sister and I are secretly the same person.
7) I get exhausted easily. 
8) I love love love coffee.
9) If i'm totally serious about something, i repeat it 3 times.
10) I love presents.
11) My love language is Words of Affirmation. Seriously, seriously, seriously.
12) I get sick very very very easily.
13) My favorite movies are tangled and Ramona and Beezus, Baby Mama, and Pretty Woman.
14) I really really really love being a crusader. 
15) I don't feel like I'm supposed to live in America.
16) I want everyone to know the Gospel. 
17) I am pretty girly, but I hate shopping and I would go on a hike anyday.
18) I love the outdoors.
19) I am very spontaneous.
20) I have a heart for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment