Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday Fellowship

Hello reader! Sorry I know I'm behind. I was supposed to post yesterday but I was spending the beautiful day in Austin with these gorgeous girls...


Started the day with picking the lovely Victoria up from school and we had lunch at Chuy's. So yummy. We got our regular Chicken Flautas. Folks, they are amazing. Also, if you are a visitor to the area and you ever get the opportunity to eat at a Chuy's, you absolutely must order creamy jalapeno dip. It is the bomb. Then we went and laid out at the pool. What is it about laying in your swim suit with your best friend and having the sun kiss your face, that is so awesome? I don't know what it is, but I just love it so much <3


Later I went and picked up Abbysan and we went and had Boba Tea. I just love that girl. She has such a sweet spirit and delicate way about her. She think she is really tough and sassy, but I don't think she has any idea what a blessing she has been in life. I love and cherish our quirky relationship and I just adore her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment