Thursday, September 22, 2011

Let's play ketchup

Hello sweet readers!

It has been too long, and I sure have missed you.
I hate diary-ish posts, but It has been a while since I blogged and there are some big things that have happened in life that cannot go unblogged (not a word, but that's okay) about. Let me just give you a laundry list of God's work in my life over the past two months:

- Haiti. This will be it's own post in due time, promise. God is continuing a work in me that started in Haiti and I am forever changed. However to tie us over until then...



- Spent an amazing week in New Orleans with my sweet, precious family. My cousin was in the Junior Olympics! (proud cousin right here.)

- Started Junior year of college...
- ...as an education major. (a whole other post soon.)





Until next time! 


<3L









2 comments:

  1. Lauren, I'm so proud of you, and I love you so much. I hope you know that. You are amazing and will do amazing things in your life. You teach and remind me to be more loving to others and to remain optimistic when life is hard. I love reading your blog, and you've inspired me to keep writing on mine. Love you La! - Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete